Friday, June 03, 2005

PeanutButterWiki

Another techno-toy that's SO cool, but I have no idea how I'll use it. This little site allows you to create your own wiki, in literal seconds, using TipiWiki technologies. I made one for my work, but don't yet know what to do with it. Several drawbacks are apparent, but may yet be fixed. You can't change your password from the assigned one; you must know some html to make your wording look good; your wiki is invitation-only; and worst of all, you have to have content. Check it out - get WikiSticky!
PeanutButterWiki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for noticing pbwiki! Already most of the issues that you had have been fixed and we're updating and polishing the service on a daily basis! Send me an email at david@pbwiki.com with feedback and I'll do my best to take care of it right away. :)